Armor Works HX2003 newest release with the best features you’ll ever look for on an pistol. It features a customized, ported, lighter, skeletonized HI-CAPA slide, hammer, and trigger. The gun also comes pre-assembled with a full metal striker head with integrated lower accessory rail for an aggressive look.
- Gas Blow Back Pistol with Semi-Automatic Shooting Mode
- Full Metal Slide and Barrel Assembly
- Metal Frame (full)
- High Strength Polymer Frame / Grip
- Lower Frame with Under Rail
- Metal 127mm Outer Barrel
- Metal Three Hole Trigger, safety, Magazine Release, Slide Release, Hammer & Magwell (Tan)
- Fiber Optic Front & Rear Sight
- Aggressive Rocket Recoil Spring Guide
- Metal Constructed Magazine accommodate 30+1 Round 6mm airsoft BBs
- Functional On-Frame and Beaver Tail Safety
- Ambidextrous safety for right and left handed users
- Box Length : 290mm
Box Weight : 185mm
Box Height : 56mm
Package Gross Weight : 1270g
Pistol Length : 223mm
Pistol Height : 159mm
Pistol Weight (No Mag) : 715g
Magazine Weight : 335g
Inner Barrell Length : 110mm
Package Include :
1 X Pistol
1 X 5.1 HX Magazine
! X Sight Mount
2 X Sight Mount Screw
1 X Magwell Pin
DATA SHEET OF Armor Works HX2003
|Material||Polymer / Metal|
|Firing mode||Semi automatic|
|Inner barrel (mm)||110|
|Inner Barrel dia (mm)||6.03|
|Power (FPS @ 0.20gr)||330|
- Being older than 18 to use Armor Works HX2003
- Master the basic safety rules concerning the use of this type of replica (wearing protective glasses, playing in a suitable and private place, etc.).
- Never expose the replica in a public place because it can be mistaken for a real weapon with all the disastrous consequences that this implies
- Being in full knowledge of the airsoft laws in your local country and buying knowingly, Powair6 cannot be responsible in the case of illegal importation.
- Never point or shoot at a person, animal or any other object representing any danger.
- Do not aim with your replica until you are ready to shoot at the target you have selected.
- Do not shoot on a hard surface, risk of the ball bouncing, or in water, which could cause dangerous ricochets.
- Do not aim the shot at the eyes or ears.
- Do not use airsoft without wearing goggles or a protective mask.
- Do not attempt to modify or disassemble the product in order to increase its firing power. It can be dangerous and will void the warranty.
- Always be sure to keep the safety “ON” when you are no longer using the product.
- Never look into the barrel, a BB may be hurt your eyes.